At Heart, we make communicating simple. Our communication's solutions drive business process improvements across your entire organization. This means your employees can react to customers faster and more efficiently.
• Make communicating simple by providing seamless communications
independent of location
• Empower employees to work past boundaries of the traditional enterprise
• Facilitate access to the right people at the right time, to make the right decisions
• Enable employees to work as though everyone was in the same office
• Differentiate your company as a market leader - driving shareholder value
and customer loyalty through improved customer interaction
Heart's Communication solutions are simple and easy to use. They are scalable and can be used by companies with a workforce of 5 or 65,000. Additionally, our solutions are standards-based and ensure flexibility for our customers.
Thinking about a new Communications System? Let us share with you the benefits of VoIP, and introduce you to features such as Unified Messaging – where all of your voicemails are forwarded to your email so you can retrieve and forward messages to and from anywhere. Or "Find Me, Follow Me", where your calls can ring at your office, then your cell phone, then your home office or hotel room while traveling – always maintaining the appearance that you are available to your clients.
Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services including chat, presence information, voice (including VOIP) and video-conferencing. UC enables an efficient approach to communicating that changes how individuals, groups and organizations conduct business — and provides key business benefits, including:
- Lower communications costs
- Improved employee efficiency and productivity
- Enhanced responsiveness to customers, suppliers and partners
- Streamlined IT management and lower total cost of ownership
Heart's collaboration solutions provide a simple, cost-effective and scalable audio and web conferencing tool. Supporting up to 200 audio and web conferencing ports, it is the perfect solution for connecting people together quickly and simply, regardless of their location.
Our collaboration tools combine the benefits of a feature-rich audio conferencing solution with easy-to-use, intuitive web conferencing facilities enabling users to enhance a conference call or meeting through the use of shared documents, presentations, chat and video.
- Better Communications: High quality audio and video let people interact easily and effectively, no matter where they are located.
- Faster Business Decisions: Arrange meetings instantly to bring the right people together at the right time.
- Ease of Use: The simple, web-based interface lets you send e-mail invitations with access codes, dial-in numbers, web links and all the details participants need for effective meetings.
- Lower Costs: Reduce costly and inefficient travel, while avoiding the high costs of outsourced conferencing services.
Work is no longer a "place"... it's an "action". Our advanced mobility features let you work from anywhere, at any time. Select multiple devices enable your business number can ring on a mobile phone, home phone, remote office, or on any other device you choose. Always available, always connected to the business network for more effective communication, more immediate problem resolution, better customer service and faster time to market.
- One number: Become "always reachable" by customers, peers, and family as one number rings multiple devices.
- Use the technology you already own: New hardware may not be necessary.
- You are in control: You can determine which calls are directed to voice mail, which may be forwarded to an assistant, and which calls ring through directly to you. Accessibility levels can change as you move through your day, screening calls differently when you are in a meeting, in transit or on the golf course.
Presence is the ability to communicate with others and display levels of availability via communication tools. Keeping co-workers "in the know" of your availability to take a question or solve a customer issue allows for faster response times all around. If you can see a person’s level of availability, you can instantly know whether or not that person is available to resolve your issue.
Users can instantly determine your presence status via status flags such as “Online”, “Busy”, or “Away”. You can also notify them of the best option to access you--email, instant message or which phone number to call. Additionally, the tool keeps you in the know of the availability of your team members, so you can connect quickly with the person most able to assist you at that time.
Our Unified Communications solutions provide simple integrated platforms for small to large size enterprises, integrating enterprise telephony, Messaging, Mobility and Presence into one unified platform. Check out unified communication packages that work with over 250 different TDM and IP based phone systems.